Product Manager, Business Analyst and Entrepreneur
Information Technology and Services | Greater Boston Area, US
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT | PRODUCT MARKETING | PROJECT MANAGEMENT LEADER
Highly accomplished and innovative technical marketing professional with key domestic and international expertise in specifying and launching enterprise software solutions, penetrating new markets and guiding customer selection and adoption of new technology. Skilled at prioritizing and managing on and off-shore development team activities.
Core Business Competencies
B2B (Enterprise) & B2C Software Specification • Solution Marketing • SaaS Platform Solution Development • Market & Competitive Research • Market Identification • MRD & PRD Development • Marketing Operations Software Selection & Implementation • Database Design • Technical Team Management • On & Off-Shore Team Management • International Client Relations • Client & Vendor Presentations • Pre & Post-Sales Support
Core Technical Competencies
- Enterprise Software Integration: CRM, ERP, TMS/WHM, Trade Compliance Solutions
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, ETL Tools (Pentaho, WhereScapeRed, Infobright)
- Databases: Oracle 10g, MS-SQL 2008, MySQL
- Database Applications: SQL, SQL/PL, Oracle, Database Design and Architecture
- Social Media/Online Marketing: SEM, SEO, PPC, Affiliate Programs
- Marketing Automation: Eloqua, Respond (Marketing Response Management), Radian6, Alterian SM2
- CMS: Drupal, Sharepoint
- Development IDE/Project Management: Eclipse, GitHub, xPlanner, Hudson, xUnit, VersionOne
- Strong healthcare domain knowledge including experience with transaction standards (e.g. HIPAA X12 or HL7) and system implementation (Web portal, PMS, EMR).
Agile XPM, SCRUM, XP • Large Scale Project Management (CMMi) • SDLC
Industry Knowledge: Healthcare, SCM & shipping automation software, Hospitality, Green Technologies / Energy Management, Personal Fitness, Luxury Goods (Eyewear/Footwear/Apparel).
Specialties: Product (MRD/PRD) Marketing; Technical Marketing; ROI, TCO, Agile; SCRUM; Web 2.0; SaaS; PaaS, e-Commerce, REST; SOAP; Open Source Community; Strategy; Developer Relations; Program & Project Management; Go-to-market planning; Evangelist; Entrepreneurship; Business Intelligence; Data Warehouse; ETL Tools; Salesforce; CRM; Online Marketing (website & email marketing, SEM, SEO); Competitive Intelligence Research; Vendor Selection and Negotiations; Creation; Innovation; Passion; Can-do mind-set.